FASHION STARTUP FROM COASTAL WINGS
Aaditya completed schooling in Haliyal Carmel School, High school in Janata Vidyalay kadatoka, and after completion of PUC, He joined to Mangalore Institute Fashion Technology, Mangalore University.
JOURNEY SO FAR :
Aaditya started his fashion journey in 2008 in Bangalore after graduating from Mangalore university in BSC Fashion Designing from Apparel exports house, then shifted to Delhi to work under South Asia leading apparel export company headquarters of shahi exports. From 2012 started working for Genesis Colors, Gurgoan under Satya paul, Indias leading design Retail brand.2015 came back to Banglore and started to build a designer label soucika as Brand Manager from one boutique.in 3 years of soucika has 5 stores including Banglore, Kochi, Calicut, Sharjah .in 2018 Aditya Bhatt started his own company for fashion Business and career consultancy with 10+years of experience, named as “ENVY FASHION CAREERS”
AADITYA BHATT ENTREPRENEUR JOURNEY :
To help Fashion Business in Business development, strategic planning, recruitment, and staff training. to help generate rural and urban employment by providing skill training. creating self-help groups to provide sustainable economical models across Karnataka.save tribal heritage crafts in Uttara Kannada for eg: Halakki outfits and jewelry making.
- started skill development training program (3 months) along with employment for jewelry designing in association with JSS advanced jewelry designing center, Banglore, and government under CMKKY.
- the age group of 16 to 35-year-old candidates are being trained and employed at the center with the help of the Titan group CSR initiative.
- started with a special batch of speech and hearing inspired candidates for the same training.
- started skill development training program in self Employed tailor and beautician for spouses of jawans at Army skill center, Domlur in association with NSDC and central government under PMKVY.
- 30 candidates per batch are getting trained and provided with career self-employment assistance.
- The vision is to make young army jawans spouses economically sustainable who are posted before retirement at ASC South Domlur.
- Trained women self-help group at kumata ( Karnataka ) to start eco-friendly cloth bags making unit to find an alternative to plastic carry bags.
- Envy Fashion Careers helping the unit in marketing, fabric sourcing, and social media activities.
- working on the design development of HALAKKI OKKALIGA jewellery design to make it available at the Global market in association with Utkala jewelry.
ENVY FASHION CAREERS:
GMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE NO: 974257098/9353025992
BLOG : https://www.envyfashioncareers.in